The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
Cancellations Due to Coronavirus:
Rescheduled Events (new dates shown):
Post-Dispatch updates as of May 16, 2020: cancellations/postponements of St. Louis area events.
- The Passing of Tom Stark: It is with great regret that we announce the passing of Tom Start a longtime SLTOA member and Triumph enthusiast and father of our recent president Andy Stark. Click here for details on visitation and funeral arrangements.
- Annual Election Results: At the May 19th monthly meeting new executive offices and appointments to key club positions were announced. Only two changes were made as Dave Yannayon will replace Creig Houghtaling as Vice-President and Creig will take over from Stephen Moore as the Events Coordinator. John Willerton remains as President, Maria Moore as Treasurer, Mark Morgan as Secretary/Newsletter Editor, and Stephen Paur as Webmaster.
- SLTOA Build a Brit Contest Results In: The winners of the SLTOA Build a Brit contest were announced. Dave Massey was awarded the 1st place certificate and prize of a premium 20 piece Color Marker Set, Michael Bakalor was awarded the 2nd place certificate and a set of Jot Safety Scissors, and Maria Moore was awarded a 3rd Place certificate and the prize of Crayola Washable (and we believe edible) Glue Sticks. Click here to view the entries and certificates awarded.
- International Drive Your Triumph Day: Thanks to all those who have participated in the International Drive Your Triumph Day and submitted photos. Photos are now published on https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/984.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting Photos: Congratulations to Kevin Blume, event coordinator and the entire 6-Pack TRials organization for making the annual meeting in St. Louis event a great success. Our SLTOA organization was asked to pitch in and support a number of activities and made our club and area shine during the event. Great job! Click here to visit the 6-Pack TRials website photo gallery of the event. I am sure we will see a recap in the next Exhaust Notes.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
2020 St. Louis MG Club D-Day / Terry Fanning Memorial Drive
Saturday June 6, 2020
Our SLTOA Events Coordinator, Creig Houghtaling, has announced that for our June SLTOA Drive our club will join the St. Louis MG Club for the 2020 D-Day (social Distancing) / Terry Fanning Memorial Drive event.
This will be an easy, two hour, 52 mile drive through the twists and hills of west St. Louis County and northern Jefferson County. Masks and social distancing will be required when we are out of our cars. We always have great fun with the MG folks. Please feel free to bring lunch or you can pick up something at the starting/end point. Click below to view the route map and meeting instructions.
Meet 9:45 AM at:
Sugarfire 44 Smoke House
932 Meramec Station Road
Valley Park, Missouri 63088
Click here for directions to the Sugarfire Smoke House.
Cars will depart at 10 AM.
SLTOA May Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Our next monthly meeting will be another virual meeting.
The normal meeting agenda (e.g. update by the president, discussion of projects, finances, etc.) will be followed. Members will be able enjoy the flexibility and safety to participate from the comfort of their own home.
Conference invitations, instructions, and all you need to participate will be sent to members via email as the meeting date nears
For members that do not receive the email instructions by end of day on Monday, May 18, or for prospective members that would like to listen in on our meeting please contact Stephen Paur via email or by phone at 314-308-2564.
2020 All British Car & Cycle Show
39th Annual Event
Saturday, September 19, 2020
The St. Louis MG Club, has announced that it is proceeding on the All British Car & Cycle Show and registration is open on the basis that by Saturday, September 19th they will be able to have the event. The will abide by county or state Covid-19 requirements and make any adjustments to put on the show but in the case of a cancellation due to the pandemic, they will refunding any registration fees.
This year's show is featuring the MGA and the Triumph TR3. A travel mug is being offered as an early registration incentive so get your's in soon. Discounted early registration will end Monday, August 24, 2020.
See the event website registration page for all details and to register online on their safe and secure website. Mail-in registration is allowed and you can find information on both registration options by clicking on the following link:
All British Car & Cycle Show Registration
We all look forward to this great event each Fall.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
2020 May Escape Drive
(also known as the SLTOA Social Distancing Drive)
Friday May 1, 2020
Click on any of the images below to view an album of photos from the event. Feel free to download any photos.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums