The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- All British Car and Cycle Show
- Thanks to all who volunteered at the All British Car and Cycle Show to make our fundraising activity such a great success! In particiular we want to thank the Moores for planning, our chefs Karl Schmidt and Jack David, Mark Marshall for helping us with transport,. The list would be very long if we listed everyone but know that you were all very much appreciated.
- We are happy to report that seven new members joined the SLTOA at the event. Welcome!
- Finally, congratulations to all those who won awards at the show.
- October will bring our monthly meeting to Jack & Bonnie David's home and a fall color drive.
- November we will do the annual Veterans Day Run.
Fall Color Drive
Saturday, October 15, 2016
We did it last year and had a great time, so we’ll do it again.
Depart from Cars & Coffee at Westport, meet somewhere in Illinois and hit the roads.
Details to follow.
SLTOA Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Our October meeting will be held at Jack and Bonnie David's home in St. Charles. A bonfire (of sorts) for hot dogs, marshmallows and whatever. Address below but click here for directions.
500 Marie Drive
St Charles, Missouri
Bring one dish to share and your drink of choice. And... WEAR A COSTUME!
More info at September’s meeting and in the October Exhaust Notes.
SLTOA Annual Veteran's Day Run
Sunday, November 4, 2016
Drive down the Mississippi to Chester with lunch at Stonie’s in Perryville; the event serves as fundraiser with all proceeds donated to a veterans’ service organization. .
More information will be provided on this site as the date approaches and at the October SLTOA meeting.
This drive is open to all LBC clubs and those interested in helping our veterans.
See the Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
Dreamland Dinner Drive
Sunday July 21, 2016
Click on the image below to view an album for additional photos of the event.