The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
Cancellations Due to Coronavirus:
- 59th Easter Concours d'Elegance/XI MG-Triumph Challenge
- March 29, 2020 Autocross at the Family Arena
- April 30-May 2, 2020 South Central VTR Regional Edmond, Oklahoma
- May 29-31,2020 29th Champagne British Car Festival
Other cancellations/postponements of St. Louis area events.
- International Drive Your Triumph Day: Thanks to all those who have participated in the International Drive Your Triumph Day and submitted photos. Photos are now published on https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/984.
- 2020 Polar Bear Run: Polar Bear photo album link posted below in the Recent Events section! Take a look and feel free to download any photos.
- SLTOA Car Club of the Month in AutoUrge magazine: SLTOA was featured in their October edition of the AutoUrge magazine, the premier FREE monthly automotive enthusiast magazine for the St. Louis and Surrounding areas. You can find AutoUrge Magazine in all area Dierbergs Markets and many area restaurants, banks, fitness centers and other fine retailers. Click here to view the SLTOA profile published in the magazine or view it online in the October issue at AutoUrge.com.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting Photos: Congratulations to Kevin Blume, event coordinator and the entire 6-Pack TRials organization for making the annual meeting in St. Louis event a great success. Our SLTOA organization was asked to pitch in and support a number of activities and made our club and area shine during the event. Great job! Click here to visit the 6-Pack TRials website photo gallery of the event. I am sure we will see a recap in the next Exhaust Notes.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
Easter Concours de Elegance
MG-Triumph Challenge XI
Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020
The 59th Horseless Carriage Club Easter Concours has CANCELLED due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
For SLTOA members that have registered and paid refunds will be made.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephen Moore via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling him at 314-249-7401.
SLTOA April Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
The SLTOA April Monthly Meeting will be held at Lllywelyn's Pub in Webster Groves.
Arrive after 6 PM for good food, fellowship, and refreshments.
17 Moody Avenue
Webster Groves, Missouri 63119
Click here for directions.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
2020 SLTOA Polar Bear Run
Sunday February 16, 2020
Click on any of the images below to view an album of photos from the event. Feel free to download any photos.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums