The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Visitors are always welcome!
Cancellations Due to Coronavirus:
- 2021 Easter Concours d'Elegance at Forest Park cancelled!
Rescheduled Events (new dates shown):
- Polar Bear Apparel Still Available After the Drive: Click here to see details and order merchandise.
- International Drive Your Triumph Day Photos Published: See the photos on the following website: https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/2031
- Excellence Executed - TR4 first-ever Triumph Register of America restoration perfect score: Richard Lentinello in the July 2020 issue of Hemmings Classic Car documented the restoration of a 1961 TR4 that made history when it won best in show by achieving a perfect 100-point score at the Triumph Register of America national convention in Blowing Rock, North Carolina, in 2018. It was the first time since the club was founded in 1974 that not a single point was deducted during the judging process. Perfection had indeed finally won the day. This is a two part article with both parts being released publicly on their website this month. Click here to view Part 1, here to view Part 2.
- SLTOA Build a Brit Contest Results In: The winners of the SLTOA Build a Brit contest were announced. Dave Massey was awarded the 1st place certificate and prize of a premium 20 piece Color Marker Set, Michael Bakalor was awarded the 2nd place certificate and a set of Jot Safety Scissors, and Maria Moore was awarded a 3rd Place certificate and the prize of Crayola Washable (and we believe edible) Glue Sticks. Click here to view the entries and certificates awarded.
- International Drive Your Triumph Day: Thanks to all those who have participated in the International Drive Your Triumph Day and submitted photos. Photos are now published on https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/984.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting Photos: Congratulations to Kevin Blume, event coordinator and the entire 6-Pack TRials organization for making the annual meeting in St. Louis event a great success. Our SLTOA organization was asked to pitch in and support a number of activities and made our club and area shine during the event. Great job! Click here to visit the 6-Pack TRials website photo gallery of the event. I am sure we will see a recap in the next Exhaust Notes.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
SLTOA April Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
We are still needing to vote to approve the revised SLTOA Bylaws. We did not have enough members on the call to complete the approval process in March and try again in April. It is important that we put this behind us this month.
Since vaccinations are up, weather is improving to allow outdoor meetings, and cases dropping we are contemplating an actual gathering of members in a safe, socially distanced, masks required environment.
A survey to get member feedback if they would be willing to attend this type of meeting has been sent out to help determine if we will meet in person or online.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
It's Alive Automotive Tech Session
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Click on any of the images below to view an album of photos from the event. Not all photos are currently posted in the album. Keep watching for additional photos.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums